We are pleased to announce that our new and refreshed website is live! It has been crafted to reflect what our followers and supporters told us would make a better experience—including a responsive technology underpinning for site access from a desktop, tablet or smartphone.
We also improved the structure of our content so you can find information quickly and easily.
Our primary goal with the new site is to provide our visitors an easier way to learn about our mission and explore our programs.
Some of the new features you will enjoy include:
- A Sanctuary Life Reimagined™ page that articulates how we re-IMAGINE the programs and facilities that we are adding to our new Hudson sanctuary grounds.
- The Friends of FEBS program, which is a new monthly giving program with 100% of every dollar going directly towards sponsored parrots’ food, health care, treats and caregiver snuggle time.
- Integrated social media buttons for Facebook and Twitter that allow you to follow and like FEBS—and post and tweet about FEBS in your own social media accounts.
- New pictures and media in our FEBS Gallery, including the exciting progress on our Hudson sanctuary.
- Online contact and volunteer application forms.
- Downloadable PDF’s of key information, including bird placement, tours and planned giving programs.
- Our new, online FEBS Store—get your FEBS t-shirt today 😉
PLEASE NOTE that we are now using a “.org” domain as we are a fully qualified 501(c)(3) non-profit (charitable organization.) Our old website (flabirdsanctuary.com) will no longer function. If you have bookmarked that site, you will automatically be redirected to our new site.
We would like to thank our board, staff and media team volunteers who donated their time and energy to make this site what it is.
We hope you like the changes, and if you have any feedback, please let us know on Facebook or Twitter.